July 1 to June
New and Renewing
|Family or Joint Membership||$50|
|Life & Honorary Membership||$0|
New Members Joining
Jan. 1 thru June 30
|Individual Membership (1)||$20|
|Family or Joint Membership (2)||$25|
|Student Membership (3)||$7.50|
|Non-Resident Membership (5)||$7.50|
Membership Level Descriptions
- New members joining after January 1, dues will be pro-rated to half the advertised Dues Amount.
- A family or joint member is defined as a spouse or other household member residing at the same address. In the case of unmarried joint members, one member must be designated as the primary.
- A student must be full time as defined by the school.
- Inactive status may be granted by the Board to members with 10 or more years of active membership who are no longer able to participate actively.
- Non-resident status may be granted by the Board to active members who are unable to participate actively because they live too far away.
- Life status may be granted by the Board to members who have been active for 35 years or more.
- Honorary status may be granted by the Board on special occasions to any person who has rendered outstanding service to photography or to the Club.